Thursday, February 4, 2010

112.5 !

hey ladies! i have some good news.
it seems that even after all that fat i consumed yesterday, i have still dropped to 112.5 lbs =)

thank you for all your lovely comments! they are really supportive and i appreciate them all. im sure that .the.meaning.of.a-na-me. was right in her comment on my last post.. all the calories out of nowhere probably shocked my metabolism into working a bit harder. if that is the case, then alright!

this is going to be a short post, i've got a whole short story to write before 2:00 rolls around! hope you all have a nice day, i'll post more after work.


think thin girls!
s. xo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! BIG hug. Many people purposely have a high cal meal once a week/month to keep their metabolism revved!
    I have dropped after a bad day.
    But I tend to have trouble being good the next day.

    ReplyDelete